Module 3: Group work
You’ve mastered all the elements of individual work, where students are working solo on their own repositories. Now we’re going to go over how students can collaborate on technical projects and we’ll start with the GitHub flow.
Exercise: Pull requests
- On the command line, create repository for Module 3 and a readme file.
- On GitHub.com, create a module 3 repo and add it as a remote.
- In your terminal, create a new branch with a questions.md document, and write down any remaining questions you have about pull requests.
- Add a remote tracking branch and push to it.
- On GitHub.com, open a pull request with the branch that has your questions–you can mention me @mozzadrella as a reviewer or in the comments to answer them.
- Post a screenshot of your pull request here.