Module 2: exercise 2.4


(Mesfin Diro ) #1


(Mr. Roth-Ritchie) #2

Here is my submission.


(Umangshuklait) #3


(Christophe Troestler) #4


(Othniel Dona Monote) #5

When in my Jupiter branch, only the Jupiter paragraph displays since i replaced the text in the file.


Module 2 Exercise 3: Wikipedia Switcheroo
(elverton fazzion) #6

First I added the information about Jupiter, then information about Saturn.


(Mblanqueto) #7

My submission


(Sathish G) #8

The file shows the latest update in the readme.md from the new branch we created because we are currently in that new branch. here are my screenshots.



(Purusothaman Gd) #9

I have placed merge exercise screen shot for your reference


(D Lorenz) #11

Here is the screenshot of my output.

I see both paragraphs, the first one is of Saturn from the first commit on the master branch, the second one, of Jupiter, on the second commit on the second_branch


(Mighty Itauma) #12

Nice exercise! The readme shows the two planets in the created branch but first planet in the master branch.


(SCDay) #13


(Jbellidoutec) #14